Dimensions: 42 x 22 x 35"H
Tennant Brand proud to present this spectacular design 42-inches Felton Bathroom Sink Vanity. Offering two countertops with unique streamlining in white color or fairy white finishes; it adds a warm and cozy feeling to any of the comfort and casual bathroom setting. This single sink modern bathroom vanity is made out finest select birch solids, high-end furniture-grade construction, lead-free water-based paint, made with 100% solid wood and plywood only.
More Products features
Partial Assembly Required (Countertop & Sink installation required)
- Two types of countertops to choose from: White Quartz or Fairy White quartz
- Lead photos showing Fairy White countertops
- Rectangle White under mount porcelain sinks
- Brushed nickel hardware door/drawer, adjustable leg leveler (4)
- Full extension metal sliders on our drawers A "U" shaped cut out for plumbing access
- Back panel pre-cut opening for easy plumbing access
- Two center column drawers with full extension metal sliders
- 3 holes; 8-inch widespread- faucets sold separately – Visit seller’s Faucet Section
- Made of eco-conscious material.
- Materials: Solid Wood Structure, plywood & CARB Ph2 Certified Panels boards
- Cabinet Style: Modern Contemporary
- Color: White
Back Splash is included as a free upgrade; To purchase is - $75.00 each
Due to high freight damage occurrences Seller only ships backspash with a vanity. There are no freight charges if ship together. In the event that the backsplash is received damaged or broken, it will not be replaced only refunded.
*Curbside delivery only
*Usually ship within 3 - 5 business days
Disclaimer: Cabinet finish may appear darker in different lighting. Due to the nature of natural stones, it's normal for stone countertops and sinks to have variation in color and texture, discolored spots, pores, veins or other birthmarks and imperfections. Therefore, these are NOT considered defective. To avoid any dirt or stain from getting into the stone, we highly recommend you to seal any stone surfaces before installation.