Shipping and Returns
All of our shipments are delivered through curbside delivery with a contracted freight carrier. Please refer to this guide as freight deliveries are handled quite differently from package delivery services like UPS and FedEx. R&L Carrier and SAIA Freight Line service most of our cargo delivery. Read through the following to learn how to schedule a delivery appointment with the carrier and ensure that you receive your shipment in a timely manner.
Our listed shipping rates are for standard curbside delivery services by truck lines for ONE unit within the 48 states in the continent. We contract R&L Carrier and SAIA Freight Line to service most of our cargo deliveries. All deliveries are made as curbside deliveries at our freight carriers' normal business hours with a 4-window made as a pre-scheduled appointment. Usual transit time runs between 3 - 10 service days. Though the cargo is fully insured by the shipper (us) for damage during transportation, the buyer may refuse the shipment if the cargo does not appear to be in good condition. Please be sure to provide your correct shipping address; otherwise, you may be responsible for any change of address fee charged by the carrier.
A. CURBSIDE DELIVERY
Curbside delivery is the standard delivery service provided by most freight companies. Delivery agents will unload your items from the truck but will not move the items inside your house or business, and will not assist with unpacking, set up, or clean up.
- Shipments are delivered via freight carrier, oftentimes, by a 53' semi-truck that weighs approximately 20 - 40 tons.
- Therefore, some rural areas, islands, or otherwise inaccessible locations (e.g. deep hills, gravel road, long driveway, narrow road, private road, etc.) may not be deliverable by our contracted carriers.
- In some cases, the freight carrier may be able to provide special arrangement (i.e. hiring a local moving company, renting a smaller truck for final delivery, etc.); however, additional fees apply. Please feel free to contact us for details before purchasing.
B. SCHEDULING YOUR DELIVERY
The freight carrier might or might not contact you 24-48 hours prior to delivery to arrange a delivery time. We recommend that our customers call to schedule the delivery of your shipment at your best convenience. Do not plan to be home for the delivery based only on the tracking system. As there may be delays in arrival to the local terminal, please call the freight carrier one day prior to your delivery to confirm the appointment.
If you miss your scheduled delivery, you can either pick up the shipment from the terminal, or pay a $75 re-delivery fee. In either situation, please contact us to make any further arrangements.
Before signing the carrier's delivery receipt, please inspect the carton for any damages, such as crushing, dents, creasing, etc., and note this on the delivery receipt. Once you sign the receipt and accept the shipment, the driver will depart and it will be your responsibility to unpack the item. The driver is not required to wait for you to un-wrap the item and inspect it unless there is visible damage on the package. If it is obvious that there is damage, you may ask the driver to let you open the carton and check the contents with you. Upon inspection, if damage is found, you may refuse the shipment and write "Refused due to shipping damage" on the delivery receipt. Be sure to keep a copy of the delivery receipt with your damage notations and contact us immediately. After accepting the delivery, please handle with care when unpacking and keep all packing materials until you are able to ascertain that the cargo is not damaged.
DAMAGED FREIGHT POLICY
All of our products are individually shrink-wrapped and secured to pallets when preparing for freight shipments. To ensure safer transit, all shipments are boxed with protective styrofoam and reinforced for extra safety measures. Nonetheless, damages may still occur during transit.
Before signing the carrier's delivery receipt, please inspect the carton for any damages (i.e. crushing, dents, creasing, etc.) and note this on the delivery receipt. In order for us to file a claim for the damage, the customer must note *FREIGHT DAMAGED* on the driver's copy of the Delivery Receipt or electronic device before signing for the delivery. The box cannot be opened until the Delivery Receipt is signed. If you are concerned about possible damages to the shipment based on the condition of the box, please note the damage as follows on the delivery receipt, then open the box. The driver is not required to wait for you to unpack the item and inspect it unless there is visible damage to the package.
Example of signature: [Joe Perez *FREIGHT DAMAGED*]
*Failure to note shipping damage will result in our inability to offer an exchange, return, or refund.
With the damage noted, accept the delivery and contact us within 24 hours via email to report the damage. All damages must be reported to us with photo documentation with photo documentation within 24 hours from the time of delivery so that our customer representatives are able to file a claim with the freight company on the customer's behalf in a timely manner. Please be sure to keep all the original packaging of the shipment for any return.
Refusing a delivery for any non-damage or non-defunct reason (i.e. wrong color), as per our discretion, is subject to a one time 20% restocking fee, plus the shipping costs from and to our warehouse.
Any insurance claim without a damage note on the driver's delivery receipt will be declined by the freight carrier and will result in our inability to offer an exchange, return, or refund.
We take great pride in our customers' satisfaction. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we have outlined the following guidelines to help make your return a smooth and seamless experience:
- Please request a return by contacting a customer representative directly at 305-224-1991.
- Customers may return unused items in their original condition and packaging within seven (7) days of receiving the item without any additional restocking fee. All returns need to be claimed within 90 days of receipt or the customer may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 50% of the item.
- Unless the item was received damaged, or there was some error on our part, the customer will responsible for all return shipping costs, which includes the original shipping cost plus the actual return shipping fees and a charge of 20% restocking fee.
- Refunds will not be issues in full amount for items damaged during the return shipping process or returns that are not received by our warehouse. We recommend that our customers insure all return shipments and contact us with the shipment tracking number.
- It will be the customer's responsibility to keep all the original packaging for returns. All the returned items need to be in its original condition and packaging, or customers may be subjected to an additional repacking fee of 10% of the value of the item.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns of products that have been modified or used. Prior return authorization is required. Failure to obtain return authorization will result in the customer's return being refused and shipped back at the customer's cost.
For most replacements of product parts and accessories, including, but not limited to, faucets, drains, backsplashes, we are only able to fulfill replacements on orders placed less than 90 days prior. As part of our quality assurance, each vanity is individually inspected and prepared for shipping in our warehouse. In the case of damaged or missing parts, however, we ask that the customer assist us by including photos in your report to a customer representative. This will assist us in assessing the damage to your product and determine if it may be resolved easily, or if a replacement is deemed necessary. It is part of our customer policy to recommend the best course of action for our customers to take and to attain the most satisfactory solution.
We offer backsplashes for an additional cost for your purchase of a vanity. The backsplash is pre-sealed by our manufacturers, and is individually wrapped and packaged with the vanity for shipment. This is to protect the backsplash during transit by our contracted freight carriers, during which we have limited logistical supervision.
In the case that a backsplash is received damaged or broken, please contact a customer representative. Though we understand the frustration of receiving a product that is unfortunately damaged during transit, we are unable to guarantee the safe transit of the backsplash. Additionally, because we are committed to providing quality products and services to our customers, we are unable to ship out backsplashes individually due to their fragile nature and because of reports of frequent damage during the transit process.
Alternatively, we have several recommendations to backsplashes that will complement the new addition of your vanity. Our customers have used mosaic tiles, natural stone tiles, ceramic tiles, and large panels of frosted glass in place of a standard backsplash. This is recommended to ensure safe and easy installation without further risk of damaging the vanity and countertop.
DIGITAL IMAGE DISCLAIMER
The digital images on our website are rendered to be as accurate as possible. However, please be aware that different computer monitors may display colors that appear to vary slightly to the customer. Additionally, cabinet finishes may appear darker in different available lighting.
Due to the nature of natural stones, it's normal for stone counter-tops and sinks to have variation in color and texture, discolored spots, pores, veins, or other natural imperfections. Therefore, these are NOT considered defective. Please refer to our information on how to care for your granite or marble countertops.