Dimensions: 30 x 22 x 35"H
Introducing our stunning 30-inch white bathroom vanity, expertly crafted from solid wood materials to provide the perfect blend of durability and style. This modern contemporary vanity is a statement piece that will elevate any bathroom with its elegant design and unique navy blue color.
This single sink modern bathroom vanity offers two countertop options in either white quartz or fairy white quartz, both of which beautifully complement the white color of the unit. The rectangle white undermount porcelain sink adds a touch of sophistication, while the brushed nickel hardware on the drawers provides a luxurious feel. The adjustable leg levelers and full extension metal sliders on the drawers make for easy installation and accessibility, while the "U" shaped cut-out for plumbing access and the pre-cut opening on the back panel allow for simple and stress-free installation.
In terms of functionality, this white bathroom vanity includes two center column drawers with full extension metal sliders, providing ample storage space for all of your bathroom essentials. This vanity is made with eco-conscious materials, featuring solid wood structure, plywood, and CARB Ph2 certified panel boards, ensuring that it is not only stylish but also environmentally friendly. Overall, this 30-inch bathroom vanity is the perfect addition to any bathroom, providing a warm and inviting feel to any space.
- Cabinet Style: Modern Contemporary
- Color: White
- Two countertop options: White Quartz or Fairy White Quartz
- Rectangle white undermount porcelain sink
- Brushed Nickel hardware on drawers
- Adjustable leg levelers (4)
- Full extension metal sliders on drawers with a "U" shaped cut-out for plumbing access
- Pre-cut opening on back panel for easy installation
- Solid birch wood structure and plywood veneer
- Compatible with 3-hole, 8" spread faucets for a customizable look (Faucet not inclusive)
- Lead-free water-based paint
*Curbside delivery only
*Usually ship within 3 - 5 business days
Disclaimer: Cabinet finish may appear darker in different lighting. Due to the nature of natural stones, it's normal for stone countertops and sinks to have variation in color and texture, discolored spots, pores, veins or other birthmarks and imperfections. Therefore, these are NOT considered defective. To avoid any dirt or stain from getting into the stone, we highly recommend you to seal any stone surfaces before installation.